Sunday 24 November 2019



________________________________________
Hello audiance of people I probably dont know, welcome to my blog once again, Today we learnt to be illegal, MAYBE, well to photoshop ourselfs with a buddy using remove.bg to make it look like we were in are in a 'nother place, me and jesse made it look like we were in the project studios.
here were the tasks 

TODAY'S TASKS:

  • LEARN about what is real and fake on the internet
    • How do we decide what is real?
    • Do we have any strategies to help us investigate?

  • CREATE a POSTCARD showing you and a friend somewhere amazing and out of this world. USE REMOVE.BG to help you place yourself in the photo

  • SHARE your postcard on your BLOG
    • Remember to build on your STEMS to share your thinking
What did I learn?
nothing much.
What did I enjoy?
everything.
What was challenging?
Making the pic convincing.
What was easy?
Choosing a background and which pose to do.
What will I do next time?
Make it look more convincing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.